Friday, June 4, 2010

Teddy Bear Festival and Craft Show




Hi everyone, just a reminder that the Teddy Bear Festival is tomorrow, June 5th, between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm - rain or shine. There will be lots of crafters there, as well as other types of vendors, and even a Teddy Bear Hospital for hurt teddies. I am hoping for nice weather but the local weatherman says chance of thunderstorms in the late afternoon. I will have lots of goodies there, namely my vintage button brooches, my handmade bags including fun bags, knitted and felted bags, the happy little allegra bags and freeforms too.




Some woven scarves, knit and and woven shawls for those cool CT nights, and some summer scarves that do double duty as belts. Some bangle bracelets and button bracelets as well, and my best selling coasters and birdhouses. I also will have a basket of handmade catnip mice for your kitty cats.




So come one, come all, bring the whole family and enjoy the New Milford Green in all its spring and summer glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment